Flickr Imags

10/career tips/ticker-posts

See how failure turn into unexpected opportunity days after interview

I will never get tired of sharing my life experience with you, so that you too can lesson, In this life you have to be very patient in all your endeavours and also don't easily quite when you are not ready to let go of it...

I got a call back for a job I had applied for at a restaurant. The manager asked me to swing by the next morning, and so I did.
When I got there, he wasn’t in. The lady at the front desk called him on his cell and handed the phone to me and walked away. He was a little confused as to why I was calling him. I explained that he had called me and we were supposed to have an interview that morning. He apologized because he did not remember but asked me to join him out at the golf course where he was playing.
I thought it was odd but decided to go. When I got to the golf course I couldn’t find him anywhere, so I got the golf pro to drive me around the course. We eventually found the guy on the ninth hole. I got out of the cart and walked the rest of the course (in my heels) while he played and asked me random interview-ish questions. At the very end he said he would get back to me.
When I got home, there was a message waiting for me from his boss saying that I was not to accept any offers until he could speak to me in person. Now, I was totally baffled! A few days went by, and the big boss called again and wanted to speak with me. Turns out, the manager was a drunk, and they fired him. They then offered me his job. I did take the job and worked for them for a couple of years.

Other related Post

* HOW I INTERVIEWED A PERSON WHO HATED ME


* 7 things you should watchout for after job interview

Steps and guides on how to become a White Hat Hacker (ethical hacker).

* Are you working up to 72hours per week with little income ?

* The secret behind cover letter and it importance for job seekers
*  Steps and guides on how to become a White Hat Hacker (ethical hacker). July 17, 2019
Top 15 interview questions and answers that candidates fails